Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, June 26, 2017

Doll Box Opening and Review: Alisa Russian Blue (with video)

It's more than time that I start again on the Meow Meow a la mode series since the last dolls will be coming up soon (plus the extra in August) and I still haven't opened my Lycees and Alisas.
Today I will be opening Alisa Russian Blue Cat the regular version from the Meow Meow a la mode Sahra's a la mode series.
I got this doll at the same time as the limited version from the azone store since I missed the preorder. She is one more blue-eyed doll with grey hair for my long list of grey haired dolls. She reminds me of the limited Alisa from the pink pink a la mode series. Hopefully, she comes with a rounded mouth instead of a smile.
I really like her colors.

Here is the video

And here are some pictures


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment