Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Lil'fairy expo at the Azone store (with video)

I went to pick up The Limited Alisa Meow Meow a la mode from the azone store yesterday and at the same time, I took pictures of the current lil'fairy expo. They show the lil'fairy in their original version, dressed with picco neemo clothes, some prototypes, some diorama and also the new series to be release from May to July. I love the lil'fairy. 
The only one I don't have in the original version is the Doll Show limited Eruno azone helper. I voted for her in the lil'fairy contest to have her remade but she didn't win so I'll have to find her some other way. 
They didn't show the coordinate versions. They have a school girl coordinate and a new coordinate for the photo contest which I don't know if it's going to be a contest price only or if they are also going to come out. If they do, I'll be sure to grab the new Lipu, Eruno and Vel. I also took pictures in the store, especially of the new Kikipops.

 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment