Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Doll Review: Taeyang Shade (with video)

I was asked by Yasmyg on youtube to make a video about Taeyang Shade so here you go.
I got him quite a while ago. I don't think I was even making review on youtube at that time. He was always a priority on my wish list because I absolutely love detective and detective stories. I read all the Sherlock Holmes stories and I also read quite a bit of Agatha Christie's novel so I knew this one was the Taeyang for me.
Of course, I also wanted Isul Light to go with him.
You have probably seen this Taeyang already as a character in one of my stop motion review video in the Kuroshitsuji series, I said Ciel in the video but it's probably the Taeyang Grell video actually or maybe Taeyang Undertaker. Sorry I don't remember, you'll have to check them all.
Anyway. It's a pretty cool Taeyang to have around, he has a very complete outfit with a lot of pieces as well as his own newspaper and pipe. How cool is that?

Here is the video



And here are some pictures


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment