Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Doll Review: Isul Lir Nostalgia (with video)

For a while I wanted to get Isul Milk Tea and Isul Lir Nostalgia. Isul Lir Nostalgia is the last doll I needed in the Whispering Island series. There are four dolls in this series. Isul Lir and Pullip Merl, who are the blue version of the doll, then the recoloration, Isul Lir and Pullip Merl Nostalgia dressed in red.
It took me a while to get this Isul because even if he wasn't really rare at the time, I didn't manage to find it at the sample sale and somehow there was always a doll I wanted before getting him. I finally managed to order him and Milk Tea from amazon so they came with their boxes.
I'm not doing an unboxing in this video as it's a bit harder to get Isuls out of their boxes and they often need to be undressed to get all the plastic out. So I skipped that part to go directly to the review.
Isuls are always super cute and Isul Lir Nostalgia is not an exception. He has nice brown eyes, cute wavy red-brown hair and a very nice sailor type outfit. 

Here is the video:


And here are some pictures:



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment