Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Doll review: Isul Duke (with video)

Today I'm opening Isul Duke.
Isul Duke is a very fancy Isul because of his mixed of French and British style and probably one of the hardest to get. He is from 2011 and was the third Isul to be made.
I found him on a second hand website that got updated every Sunday. A grabbed him as soon as I saw him without hesitation. He makes my 29th Isul out of the 38 Isul available from Groove. I don't know if I'll ever get them all but I feel so close to a full series now.
Isul Duke carries a lot of fancy stories for me. A bit like a character of an Agatha Christie novel with the nobility title and at the same time something of a romance story near the sea with a horse running in the background. I found him to be a really inspiring doll. I'm really happy to have him in my collection.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment