Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, May 8, 2017

Doll Review: Dal Deneb anniversary doll (with video)

Today, I'm reviewing the Dal Deneb which is the anniversary doll for the ten years of Dal and Taeyang. I won her at the Groove photo contest last year in October but it took me about forever to finally open her.
Her name Deneb is the other name of star Alpha Signus from the constellation Signus. Signus actually means Swan so she is kind of a Swan lake doll as well with a costume based on Odette.
She was released at the same time as Taeyang Albireo who is made with the same theme but that I don't have at the moment, maybe I'll get him later.
She is dressed in white and silver with a very detailed outfit. She also comes with a carnival mask in the shape of a swan. She is a really pretty Dal.

Here is the video

And here are some pictures


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment