Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 24, 2017

Vlog #66: I♥doll or not? What the hell am I doing? (with video)

Today, the plan was to go to I♥doll but first I had to go vote to the embassy, then I thought that I♥doll was going to be well, where I♥doll always is, at Tokyo Big Sight except it wasn't so I got a bit lost in the doll world.
When I finally made it, I took the interview with Lola from Atelier Momoni and participated to the one hour and a half long Groove Workshop: "Let's make pullip."
So I didn't have time to take doll pictures like I usually do. I have to say that I'm pretty happy with my day and that was a nice change of enjoying a doll event at least for me. I hope you'll enjoy this video and the two others covering the event.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment