Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Azone doll Opening and Review: Koron little Witch of the Wind (with video)

Today I'm having a video special Halloween.... hum, more special Beltane I guess.
I'm starting a new series of azone doll so I will be opening a few little witches box in a row starting with. Koron little witch of the wind version 1.1.
I already had the original version of Koron little witch of the wind but I always wanted to have her counter part. Now that's done with this one that I found at the amiami store in Akihabara.
I'm really happy that I finally got her since I had been pushing away purchasing her until it was too late.
She is the little blond with blue eyes version and she comes with a blue dress so she can totally pass as well for an Alice which is really cool since I don't have an Azone Alice.
I like that she comes with so many hands because it's really nice to take pictures and she also comes with an awesome broom to fly on.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment