Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, April 7, 2017

Azone doll Box Opening and Review: Maya Heartful Kiss (with video)

En français
Today I will be opening Maya heartful kiss just because I feel like it. I know it seems totally out of schedule since I wanted to open the lil'fairy but I think Maya has been in her box long enough.
Maya Heartful Kiss is a doll from december 2010. I keep on getting confused about who is the first Maya and in fact her and White Kiss Maya are the first Maya since the Bakery girls came out in June 2011. One day I'll have it right in a video.
This version of Maya is the regular version while White kiss is the azone store limited version. I'm very luck to have found both girl. What I really like is the fact that they come with woolly jumper since that's my favorite piece of clothing and their short hair cut. I think short hair always makes Maya really cute.
They also come with really transparent dress and you can see their underwear through it. I really like their winter look, even though Spring is coming.

Here is the video.

And here are some pictures.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment