Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, March 31, 2017

Doll Box Opening and Review: Lil'fairy Illumie (with video)

Today, as I managed to get Illumie at the Azone store yesterday, I decided that it would be a good idea to introduce her to you.
I wanted to have the other lil'fairy maid opened first but I guess it makes more sense this way.
I was nicely surprised because she also came with two post cards. I don't know if that's because she is from the azone store or if that's for all the Illumies though.
She has different hands than the other lil'fairy but as far as I can see they seem to be compatible whih is pretty cool because that means more hands to use for everyone.
Then she also has a straight line in her eyes for a sort of colored eyelid. You might think I'm over thinking it because the other lil'fairy also have a darker color in the upper part of their eyes but as this one has a straight (curved) line instead of a broken line with two spikes it seems a lot different to me.
Anyway, I'm quite happy with this doll. I was a bit afraid that she would feel like a normal picconeemo since she is smaller than the original lil'fairy but in fact she just feels like a lil'fairy. Happy days!

Here is the video

And here are some pictures



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment