Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Needle felting: Giraffe (with video)

Guess what is my favorite animal? Yes, the giraffe!
Last night I was trying to sleep and I decided that I wanted a new giraffe. I was browsing the giraffe on amazon Japan when I remembered that I had this little project I hadn't work on yet so I decided to go ahead and make myself a new little giraffe.
So here you go, a new needle felting video.
I did stab myself once and bleed. I guess I'm a bit out of practice but other than that, the birth of this little cutie was without incident. She isn't really the same as the model as you are going to notice but I think she is much cuter.
Enjoy!
Here is the video.

And here are some pictures.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment