Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, January 13, 2017

Vlog #61 We got married! (with video)

In this video, I'm taking you through my marriage day at the city hall and celebration.
We don't have a huge wedding for obvious reasons stated in the video, but it was still quite an emotional day for me.
We are now married under the Japanese law and there are still a few more step to go through to get the marriage validated by France too. We started the papers last October so it took quite a while to get everything in order for the Japanese City Hall. It will take a few more months to have the French embassy validate the marriage and to get my Japanese visa status changed. But today is the official day when we got married!


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment