Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, December 12, 2016

Grail doll Review: Miku lol (with video)

It's finally time for a new doll review. I had a video box opening of Miku lol. I partially added it to this one but if you want to see the complete version please check it out here:

In this video I give you a review of Miku lol and all her stuff but also compare her to Hatsune Miku which was my first pullip in this series. I think Miku lol has a slightly more natural face up as she doesn't have the glossy lips Hatsune Miku has. Miku lol also had lighter hair, and eyes and her hair is also shorter. She is more the type to stay all day in her pajama with her bunny rabbit instead of going to singing on stage. I'm really happy to have her in my collection and to have the complete set of vocaloid dolls. 



Here are some pictures.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment