Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 18, 2016

Vlog #50 My birthday

As the title said, it's my birthday so we went to sweet paradise for dinner. That's basically a all you can eat restaurant and this time they also had all you can eat pizza but you have to order them one after the other and it wasn't really worth is with all the cake and pasta. Sweet paradise is always a lot of fun and they have a lot of different cake and you can eat all of them.
Of course Hibaricha too wanted her piece of cake and I also brought Alisa with me because I think I needed at least one of the sweet sweet girl to visit sweet paradise.
Then I'm also showing you my birthday present from Ikki, I ordered a bjd for myself but she is not here yet as I asked for a lot of clothes with her and ordered her a bit too late to have her on time, still, I'll show her to you when she arrives.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment