Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

NaNoWriMo 7&8th day log, tip 5 and 6, and the fire lions

So here is a double update with double tips because I didn't make a video yesterday. Yesterday I managed to make two doll videos that you might have seen about the kikipop Rourou panda doll and nothing else except sleeping. Today I slept until 4pm. I know this is crazy I have long period of insomnia when I don't sleep more than 2 hours at a time and then I sort of crash into this weird restless sleep that takes me around the clock.
I have a serious brainfog and can't concentrate much on anything for a long period of time and it's the first time it actually affect my writing that much. Anyway.
Day 7: 11 words
Day 8 so far: 377 words, more coming up.
When I say you need those words in advance, you see I'm not lying because there truly are days when nothing actually works out.
So I'm giving two tips today, just that if you are following them you don't get behind or something.


Here is the link to write or die:
http://writeordie.com/
Personally, I use the try version and it works well for me.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment