Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 21, 2016

NaNoWriMo 20th daily log: Head to Head with the word eating monster


So on the 20th, I won NaNoWriMo... Almost....
I had it all, my Open office word count was sure, I had my 50057 words. That's even 57 words too many, brilliant.
But that was without counting on the NaNoWriMo word eating monster machine!
See the word count for NaNoWriMo always understimate how much you wrote while Open office sort of over estimate it I guess. To be sure I'll have  to count all my words by hand (or a sample) but I'm not going to really do it. NaNoWriMo believe that I have only 49760 words so I'm going to write a bit more and in the next video, I'll show you what happens when you win NaNoWriMo.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment