Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Kikis dress up (New deliveries and Kikipop video)

This morning I received my new custom made iphone case. It was a bit of a challenge for me customising it and also a lot of fun. I think it totally nailed Hibarichan's personality as it says "My name is Hibarichan I'm God" and mine with the Schrödinger equation and the 1/2 cats.

Then yesterday, I received a bunch of Azone clothes from Amiami. I have had those clothes on my wish list for a while now. I always wait until it's too late and then regret not getting stuff so I decided to have an order to clear up my wish list a bit. I have clothes for pureneemo, lil'fairies and of course kikipop.
In this video, I'm dressing up my 6 kikipop in new outfits. I'm still waiting for my Rourou Panda to arrive so I'll show them to you when they reach home. 




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment