Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wednesday Snippet: Demon World 95

Welcome to a new part of Demon World unedited, we start right where we left off last time.

Sahel was about to open a door at the end of the corridor on the second floor when Azazel stopped him.
“I think you own me an explanation”, he said. He was passably mad.
“I don’t have time right now”, Sahel said.
“I don’t care if you have time or not, few minutes ago you were acting like a zombie, unable to do anything, unable to take care of yourself and you almost got both of us killed. If I didn’t get you out of the school, you would probably be dead, buried alive under the rocks”, Azazel said.
“Thanks”, Sahel said trying to push him on the side but Azazel didn’t move.
“You think that’s enough”, he said.
“What do you want? An apology? I’m sorry ok, I will try not to do it again, now if you would excuse me, I have to take care of something important”, Sahel said starting to feel a bit annoyed. He had never asked Azazel to follow him around, he would have figure out something by himself as usual anyway. He didn’t need someone to get in his way and slowing him down. He tried to push Azazel on the side to get to the door but once again the earth demon didn’t move, he was like root in the ground.
“What?” Sahel said getting passably annoyed.
Azazel was clenching his fists as hard as he could. He didn’t answer, looking at Sahel straight in the eyes.
“Just one little thing I want you to get straight”, he said.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment