Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Trip to the Azone store Akihabara, Assault Lily exposition (with video)

I went to the Azone store for the Assault Lily exhibition. I got a few things for my dolls and a new doll and at the same time, I took a lot of pictures of the dolls on display.
So here are pictures of the Sahra's a la mode including a complete set of the Twinkle a la mode series.
All the excute of the otogi no kuni series released so far with the black snow which will be out next February.
The Azone 50cm, the lil'fairies and some kikipop dolls were also on display as well as some older pullips.
The Assault Lily had some pretty awesome display on a stairway structure.


You can check the pictures on facebook here.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment