Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Special Halloween Amigurumi: Halloween Carebear (with video)

I made anothe Care bear!
I have more care bear actally coming up but I made this one a few weeks ago, especially for Halloween.
This care beat is the same base bear as my other care bear but I designed the pumpkin on his belly, his hat and his cloak.
I'm not sure if I want to dress my other carebear, probably not. I think he would also be cool without the clothes.
If you look for Halloween care bear on google image, you can find this care bear either with an orange heart on the nose or with a black heart. I decided to use black to keep the contrast.
I also made him a sort of pumpkin basket and Hibarichan loves to hide in it.



Here are some pictures
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment