Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Dolly Vlog Hop #12 Do your dolls represent characters ?

This is Video number 12 of the Dolly Vlog Hop. This week, the question is:

“Do your dolls represent characters ?" or "Do you create characters for your dolls?

In this video I talk about the characters created by the doll companies as well as the character that I created myself for my MIO doll either as character out of a doll concept or characters out of some of my novels. Nerissa is from Mermaid's Law which hasn't been finished yet and My elf fairy princess Amarelis is from Demon and Fairy.



Never miss a Dolly Vlog Hop video, check our playlist

Check out the other Vlog Hop participants.
Carms86 
 
 
For more information on the Vlog Hop and how to participate, check out the rules or ask me because I'm the one organizing.
If you want to participate by making videos, I'll give you the rules and the weekly question as well as an updated list of participants.
If you want the Dolly Vlog Hop to answer your question, just leave it in the comments and I'll add it to the list.
Don't forget to like my facebook page: Doll and Amigurumi for more doll stuff. 
  
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment