Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Trip to Akihabara: New dolls, Sleep Expo and Azone store (with video)

The azone store in Akihabara was selling the Little Wolf Koron white version My favorite things by Sleep yesterday, at the same time of the Sleep Expo at their store. So of course I went there to catch this beautiful Otogi no Kuni doll.
There weren't that many people queuing when I arrived so I had no difficulties to get her. I also managed to get the last of the Little Maid Chisa limited version. At first, I didn't know if I wanted her because she is a lot like the other little maid chisa but in the end I decided to get her. It was the same before with lil'fairy Vel. I'm very happy to have her because that also means that my otogi no kuni series is complete so far with 16 (+1)dolls. There has been two Mio announced and I should get the first one on Monday.


I took pictures of the Sleep Expo and also pictures of the dolls from the azone store. This include azone dolls with kikipops and pullips and friends.

If you want to see more of this day, please check out the Vlog #26.







http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment