Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Doll box Opening and Review: Pullip Amelia (with video)

I'm finally opening Amelia. She arrived a few days ago but I didn't have time to take care of her, poor little rabbit.

Amelia is a pullip exclusive for pullip style created by Ichigo Klein and Requiem Art.
She is imited at 400 released so if you haven't gotten yours yet, you better hurry before she disappears. She is also at a very affordable price for a brand new limited pullip doll.


Amelia is a little aviator bunny in pink, green, brown and blue. I like how the colours are mixed in her so that she looks very unique.
She also have a very unique face up with the first cross eyebrows on a stock pullip (I forgot to mention that on the video), the very large pink make up around her eyes and the heart shape on her lips.
She also has a very particular three colours wig, mostly blond but with strand of green on the right and of pink on the left.
She wears a pink blouse and dark green shorts. She has a reversible aviator hat and cap, she also has goggles.
One of her particular feature is her bunny hears that can be placed either on the hat or on her hair with clips.

I really like this doll. I think she makes a great aviator to go with my little prince.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment