Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Dolly Vlog Hop Prompt #5: What character do you wish they made a doll of?

This is Video number 5 of the Dolly Vlog Hop. The prompt for this week is from Melissa Battiato in the facebook Omocha Crush Pullip and dolls HQ group: 

What character do you wish they made a doll of?

In this video, I talk about different type of characters that I would love to see as pullip or even as Azone as Azone has a really wonderful line of character dolls. But I guess my answer was still more pullip oriented.
The characters I propose ranges from vocaloids, anime, historical characters, literary characters and drama series characters. I tried to make it as realistic as possible by keeping in mind that Groove can only make characters they can obtain the rights for, like free characters or characters they can access from Japan or older anime characters as the new anime characters are a bit harder to obtain. But I think that in the end I went a bit crazy and asked for things that would be awesome but can never be achieve unfortunately. Everyone can dream, lol I even mentioned that I would love my novel characters to be made as a pullip line.

I used some pictures from Amarie's Dementia so don't forget to go and check her facebook page for all the amazing Harry Potter dolls. She now has Belatrix and Draco:


Never miss a Dolly Vlog Hop video, check our playlist

Check out the other Vlog Hop participants.
For more information on the Vlog Hop and how to participate, check out our facebook group:
Omocha Crush Pullip and Doll HQ or ask me because I'm the one organizing.
If you want to participate by making videos, I'll give you the rules and the weekly question as well as an updated list of participants.
If you want the Dolly Vlog Hop to answer your question, just leave it in the comments and I'll add it to the list.

Don't forget to like my facebook page: Doll and Amigurumi for more doll stuff. 
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment