Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Sample doll Opening and Review: Dal Romantic White Rabbit (with video)

This time I'm transitioning from the dolls in Kigurumi to the Romantic Alice series by opening the Dal Romantic white Rabbit which is both part of the Romantic alice series and wearing an adorable White Rabbit Kigurumi outfit.
This little dal is really particular because she has the most curly hair I have seen so far on a doll. The only other doll I can think of with curly hair is Dal Colline but I don't have her. Curly hair are often associated with romantic people so I think this hair cut is appropriate even though the wig tend to hide her face. Maybe she is shy.
She is wearing this adorable and really soft Rabbit outfit. I didn't check if she had any other clothes underneath because I had too much trouble putting on her hat to remove it any time soon.
She is also wearing a sort of overall dress on top with a queen of heart card while carrying around a two of spades. I think that match a bit with the rabbit from Disney. 
Here is the video
And here are some pictures

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment