Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, June 6, 2016

Pullip doll: The fox (with video)

Sorry for the delay, this post was supposed to go up last night as a part of my one video a day project but youtube decided to take its own sweet time to upload the video which is longer than usual so that might be my fault also. So instead I'm posting this as a part of the regular schedule and hopefully today's video will be up tonight.
The doll of the day is the fox from the little prince.  She was hopefully easier to get than the little prince. She is my second doll in the little prince doll series out of three doll. I hope to get the last one soon. Strangely I always thought that the fox in the story was a boy because in french the fox is "le renard" and if it's female fox it's "la renarde", so it has to be a boy but they made it as a girl in the pullip series.
She is a collaboration between Groove and Alice and the pirates which came out at the same time of the movie "The little prince".

Here is the video.

And I took some pictures this morning especially for this post. 


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment