Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, May 30, 2016

Pullip doll: Merl Nostalgia (with video)

I bought Merl Nostalgia version at the last doll show at the beginning of May. She isn't easy to find for cheap so I felt really lucky to find her. I like this version of Merl because she has an innocent little girl look that's a bit lost on the blue version.
She is my third doll in this series. My other one are the original Merl (in blue) and Isul Lir. I'm still missing Lir Nostalgia and I hope to find him soon. Even though there are only 4 dolls in this series, I think Dal Ange would be a totally cool add to their group.
As I wanted to make a video for the box opening, it took me a while before opening her box.

Here is the video of her box opening.
And here are some pictures.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment