Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, April 29, 2016

Yuzuha (A to Z challenge 2016)


The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. Today, letter Y is for Yuzuha one of the doll from the Sahra a la mode series. 

I'm making this post because I finally managed to get all of my Sweet Sweet a la mode girls a few days ago. The three missing were Chocolate Parfait Alisa, White Strawberry Shortcake Sahra and Strawberry anmitsu Yuzuha. I'm really super happy to finally have all the ten dolls in the series. I hadn't taken pictures of the full group until today as I am trying to catch up on my Camp NaNoWriMo project. But I had a  photo session break today. I have pictures of the box openings first and them a full group picture. I want to have a sort of café with cakes to put this dolls in.

Chocolate parfait Alisa
White Strawberry Shortcake Sahra.  
 Strawberry Anmitsu Yusuha
The three new girls and Sera of Blue Gable who arrived just after them. 
 And my full Sweet Sweet a la mode group.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment