Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, April 8, 2016

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 64

Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet?
Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!

Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape. 
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets.

Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week

“Just get out now and everything will be fine”, I said. In the eyes of Nicolas it was like if I was giving them a chance, but I knew I wasn’t. I was going to find them back later. Someone frightening other were not to be left to run, they were too much of a burden to deal with in your mind.
“Don’t make me laugh”, the man said to me. “Now old man, give it to me or I’ll cut her until her head run on the table.”
Perenelle let go of a cry, tears were running on her checks, she was scared, I could smell it. And her fear was awakening my taste for blood once again. A large quantity of blood, Nicolas had said, but he had no idea. As I moved I felt like I could drink the blood of all Paris. I look at the guy fixedly.
“Now drop the knife”, I said trying to push the thought towards him. At each step I was taking toward him and Perenelle I was repeating the order pushing it slowly in his mind. His hand was starting to shake a little.
“What are you doing? Cut her damn it”, the man at the door said feeling uneasy to.
I smirked still looking at my main target.
“You know you want to, drop the knife”, I said and he dropped it.
I was behind Perenelle and took her away to Nicolas before he had time to realize what just happened to him.
“What are you thinking? Are you crazy or something?” the man at the door said.
The other was bending back to get his knife.
“I think it would be preferable if I take our guests outside”, I said to Nicolas. He nodded.
The guy had already found his mind back and was walking toward us knife in hand. I turned around and placed myself behind him in a fraction of second. I turned him toward the door and pushed him.
“That’s the way you are looking for”, I said. He felt on my knees in the middle of the room trying desperately to find the way out. I could say he was terrorized but his companion wasn’t yet. He walked toward us mumbling insults toward his companion for his cowardice and finally seized me at the shoulder. I heard Perenelle cry again. She was scared for me now, she really didn’t understand what was happening in front of her. I grabbed the arm of the guy and twisted it. Then I seized the arm of the other who was still crawling on the floor like the rat he was and push them outside, closing the door behind me. At that time of the time the street was empty.
“Damn you kid, I’ll kill you for that”, the man with the twisted arm said. I saw the blade sliding against his arm.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment