Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Kinoko Juice: hello Kikipop, aka kikis (A-to-Z challenge 2016)

 
The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. For K I'm going to introduce a couple of dolls instead of a single doll.
My Kikis are probably the most adorable dolls ever. In 2015, azone decided to make a deal with Kinoko Juice and released the Hello Kikipop dolls, kiki version. 
Kinoko Juice is a doll artist and make her dolls herself by hand. Those resin dolls hence get really expensive because they are handmade and there for rare. Having a company like azone able to make those dolls in ABS and in large quantity breaks down the price so that they become affordable to many more people.  It also opens a new market for doll closes and accessory made especially for those dolls. Kinoko Juice has several models of dolls. For the moment, only kiki has been made in series by azone. This month, the third Hello Kikipop came out, they are called "Sunny bunny date". So far I only have the kikis for the first series. I'll pass on the second series and I'm waiting a little bit to get my little bunnies. 

My kikis are Honey Pink and Marmalade Brown, the two first kikis made by azone. Here are some pictures.

Honey Pink was the first to arrive.
Then it was the turn of Marmelade Brown. I thought I wanted only one but they look happier together.
Trying on pullip clothes, a bit too big for them.
Home made hats
Someone found a mouse.
Home knitted jumpers
Hiking
Christmas


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment