Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Azone doll: Alisa Happy New Year Doll Show ver.

I got the very last Alisa. You probably read the story before but just in case and because I was so excited about getting the last one, here you go.
The first thing I did was to go to the Azone booth and queue to get Alisa. I was the only person queueing with no items in hand and that might have looked suspiscious because a guy came to talk to me with a ticket and Alisa on it. This was the last ticket and I needed it if I wanted Alisa. I was like Ok, but he didn't seem to understand me so another guy came over and tried and mix of Japanese English that didn't go much better. I mean they didn't understand me in Japanese or in English. In the end, the new guy just took the ticket from the first guy and gave it to me. And off I went to get my Alisa.  My ticket was nuber 74 and I got the very last Alisa. The girl at the counter had trouble to find her so the first guy came to the rescue. That was intense and fun.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment