Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, March 18, 2016

Steampunk doll video series part 8 (Apollo)

Today, I managed to drag myself out for a photo session. I don't really like to go to the park with dolls when they are many people because it's a bit hard not to have people on the video or pictures. It's hard to find a place to put the camera for the video and because I didn't bring my tripod (again) there was only one place. At some point there was a crowed of kids and parents looking at me from the other side of the camera which was making it hard to focus on and find my words but hopefully, they go bored faster that the video was done. People can be so curious though and kids always come to say hello. 

Anyway, today I introduce my new little boy, the last of the steampunk series doll that I was missing, Isul Apollo. It took me a long time to get him and he came from America because the price is way to high for me in Japan. 
Which also mean that I have a full set of doll!!! So here is my complete group, aren't they incredible!
Here is the video, personally I think it's my best. ;)
 


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment