Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, March 20, 2016

北海道の雪祭り2016 (Snow festivals in Hokkaido 2016) : Asahikawa ice sculpture

There is a lot of ice sculptures going from the station all the way through the pedestrian street in Asahikawa. Last time I walked all the way to the snow sculpture near the river than walked back but this time I took the bus on the way back so I only saw the sculpture on one side of the street. I find it difficult to take picture of ice sculpture because the light is reflected in so many direction. I guess I was lucky that it was getting dark and was very cloudy so that only the light illuminating the ice came into the equation. Many of the sculptures are amazingly detailed. 


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment