Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, February 8, 2016

Pullip doll: Alura

When I first saw Laura, I really wanted her but as usual, I waited to get her. Then came her sister Alura and of course I waited again, except that this time around it was a really bad idea. You see, Alura is a Japan limited doll which means they didn't make too many of her. Then, the pre-order closed and when she came out, she was really hard to find even from reseller. Hopefully, I had the luck to find her on the groove US website and she was sold out really quickly but I still managed to get a hold of her. I'm really happy to have her. She is really special. She has the new more realistic eyes and two outfits. She is one of the favorite dolls around at the moment in the pullip community.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment