Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Thursday Taster 75: Parallel Slip

Hello and welcome to a new Thursday Taster, the day when awesome writers all over the blogosphere come together to give you tasty bits of their last fiction. You can find the list here.
I took my notebook and wrote everything I could about the last travel, about the girls being poisoned, about what they had told me about my father, and also, for some reason my father behavior. I wasn't sure if he could travel too or if Michelle's father had been the one visiting me from here but if he knew something and if I could talk to him he might explain me what Alpha was and what about the four hours I needed to use to make sure that my mother wouldn't see me black out again. It was twelve thirty, if I was to black out in half an hour as what he had told me seemed to mean I had to make sure I could eclipse myself to the toilet at that time, then just hope that the black out wouldn't last too long. I couldn't stop thinking about the time. I wished Jonas had come with us at least he would have been talking to me and would probably have changed the entire atmosphere.
"We need to go back," I said. "It's 12.45 and I don't know where is the main lecture hall."
If my father had been in the same state he was in the car he would have gotten a int that this was the limit of the four hours. But he didn't. My mother was the first to stand, probably more than happy to escape the situation.
"You're right, let's get it over with this non-sense so that we can all go home," she said.
I didn't answer. I wanted to be left alone to think and I needed to do something not to black out.
We were back in the car five minutes later, we could have walked all the way from the accommodation to the supermarket and back but neither of my parents liked to walk.

The main building was in the center of the campus. It was the youngest looking building as it had been restored not to long ago. It had four roads going away from it and the cars had to turn around it to get from one side of the campus to the other. I couldn't get out of the car fast enough. I wanted to go to the toilet, not really for what you might thing but more because it was almost 1pm and at almost 1pm I was supposed to black out if my father had been right in the car or if that's what he actually meant. The building was filled up with kids my age, mostly alone, I was the only one with two parents around her as if I needed bodyguards. That was embarrassing. We entered through the front door which leaded directly to stairs. My mother frowned, she had never trusted me with stairs.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment