Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Steampunk doll video series part 7 (Gyro)

Today, I went to take pictures of Taeyang Gyro outside. I wasn't planning on taking a video when I went out to take pictures today, because I thought it would be colder than it actually was, so I was a bit unprepared and ended up talking a lot. I hope you'll enjoy it anyway. I hadn't been out for quite some time and I wanted to continue my steampunk series, so I decided to clear some brain space by finally doing it. I'm not so happy with the pictures I think I didn't really get his personality through them, I don't know. I also wanted to show the awesome red leaves in the video but that didn't work all that well.
Here is the video. It's a bit longer than usual.

Check the facebook Steampunk photo album. As usual, the last doll comes last so you need to go to the further pages to see Pluto.


See part 1: Steampunk doll video series part 1 (Eos)
See part 2: Steampunk doll video series part 2 (Ra Muw)
See part 3: Steampunk doll video series part 3 (Aurora)
See part 4: Steampunk doll video series part 4 (Icarus)
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment