Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, December 21, 2015

Pullip doll: Youtsuzu

Seriously Youtsuzu is so very pretty that I would probably still be taking pictures of her if the background didn't start falling off. 
She has five layers of kimono in different fabric which I haven't removed to check really because I'm a bit scared of messing it all up. She also has a really special wig which comes in two different pieces and a lot of hair accesories. 
I was super lucky to find her at the doll show because she tends to be really expensive and to disappear really quickly from online stores. I also have Hanaayame which I'll show you later and I'm just waiting a bit to get the boys.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment