Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, December 14, 2015

Pullip doll: Isul Classical Mad Hatter

En français
Here are some pictures of Isul Classical Mad Hatter.
Have you ever tried to put a doll in a card castle? I can assure you the result can be dreadful and frustrating and card castle don't survive giant millipede either. I first prepared a checkerboard with the cards and after I built the castle. I never managed to do more than two floors up. After that, I put Isul and millipede and all the cards fell once again. In the end I got tired and I just took the last pictures without worrying about the castle. 
I love my Isul Mad Hatter though. He has really beautiful eyes and a very sophisticated outfit.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment