Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 9, 2015

Cinema Special Pirate Week: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides


Let's continue the pirate frenzy, Yo Ho, Yo Ho! 
Today the 4th episodes of Pirates of the Caribbean to feed my Pirate week obsession! 

Story: Captain Jack Sparrow is in London recruiting a crew for a new expedition... wait... what? Captain Jack Sparrow himself was not aware of that. 
After escaping from Death in the previous episode, Jack has obtained the map to go to the fountain of youth, but alone he wasn't able to do anything there. It's time to go look for the fountain of youth again. The British want it for their king who hired Barbossa now on one leg to go get it. The Spaniards want it too leaded by a Jack Sparrow's girlfriend who has a tooth against him for abandoning her and is the daughter of the infamous Blackbeard. Of course, every single character in the story has their own agenda and someone wants his revenge as usual!

My Feelings: I loved the mermaid side of the story, but I hated the destruction of the fountain of youth in the name of god. Then this movie wasn't as good as the first three. I liked it when Elizabeth was part of the pirates and this time she doesn't even appear. The new love interest for Jack was not as convincing and didn't really have a major role. I know piracy is a men world but I missed having a stronger female character.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment