Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 14, 2015

Pullip doll: Special Vocaloid!

This is the third week of vocaloid doll. No new doll today, instead I want to show you my vocaloid photo album with Hatsune Miku, Sakura Miku, Megurine Luka, Meiko, Kaito, Rin and Len. I took a lot of picture of them and I might have more on my external disk, they are all on the facebook page of course but I wanted to have some here too. So first let me show you the group pictures, then I embed the facebook album. If you can't see it one here, have a look on the page.

 The full group!
 Miku is being crazy!
 Small kids at the front! Get down or we can't see everyone!
 The twins!
 Hello! Hello!
 Len
 Rin
 Hatsune Miku
 Meiko
 Kaito
 Sakura Miku
 Megurine Luka and her fish!
A group of four! When I said that Rin and Len can take crazy position, hehe! They are so stable.
 
 
See more pictures in the facebook album!




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment