Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tomato (A-to-Z challenge 2015)


Hello and welcome to this new fruity post for the A-to-Z challenge. 

Today I have something controversial, the tomato or food from hell (my boyfriend's special name for it. So is the tomato and fruit or a vegetable? 

Well It's a fruit I generally use as a vegetable... Ah! 

I'm a huge fan of tomato, always have been since I was a kid and I realized that I'm eating tomatoes almost every day. That sounds crazy!
 

The curious thing about tomato is that people around me seem to dislike it as much as I like it, especially guys. We had a little poll recently about who like tomatoes and we ended up with 20% liking it, the rest of people apparently dislike it due to acidity, which I apparently can't feel. At the same time, people who said they didn't like tomatoes still liked ketchup and I don't. This seems totally weird. I wonder if I shouldn't try to figure out what is going on and where is everyone's apparent taste on tomato bugging. 

I put tomatoes in sandwiches, and obviously in tomato sauce. I recently discovered that tomato juice might help with weight lost, so I'm on it. I don't think I'll be posting about it though because I would need to have studied a version of me without the tomato juice and the version of me with it. I'm also taking extra exercises which would flaw the data. Tomato is at the moment considered a super food so just go grab some for high health benefit.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. We love tomatoes and eat them pretty much every day in some for or another.

    Stephen Tremp
    A-Z Co-host
    T is for Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Teleportation

    ReplyDelete