Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Strawberry (A-to-Z challenge 2015)


 Hello and welcome to a new fruity post for the A-to-Z challenge and today is the day of Strawberry. 

Strawberry is a bit special because one of my character in Demon Soul, Sahel loves strawberries very much, especially Strawberry jam on pancakes. Then there is this story about spaghetti with strawberry sauce, I know that sounds scary but hey he is a demon and it's not like he really eat that.... or maybe he does, you can always go have a look for yourself. At the moment, Sahel is lost in the Fairy World until I decide to go back and finish that draft. I don't think I can write everything at the same time though. Between Monday and Tuesday, I only managed 1000 words. I guess that's an after effect of my 50k race. I lost a bit of momentum but I'll be working on it soon.

 
Strawberry is one champion fruit. Don't ask me why, but every body know the strawberry probably as much as apples and banana so I'm sure that it's the most famous berry. Is it because it's a bit of an aphrodisiac with champagne and chocolate? 
But of course that popularity makes poor Raspberry depress. 

Seriously I'm carving strawberries lately but they are so expensive that I have to eat bananas instead. One other thing I have notice though is that there are only strawberries and blueberries at the store around here. The other berries have totally been forgotten. It was the same when I was in France unless you decided to go to a specialized store.


And of course, you might have already met my strawberry girl with her strawberry outfit, totally hand made (except for the MIO kid, obviously.) See more details about her if you are interested: part 1, part 2 and her not so much strawberry cat outfit.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

2 comments:

  1. Strawberries are available only in spring here in India and they are quite popular. Raspberries are not so common here possibly because we have warmer weather. Your strawberry girl is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberries can be used in any dessert. They do seem to be the most popular berry.

    -Chrys Fey
    Tremp’s Troops - A to Z Co-co-host
    Write with Fey

    ReplyDelete