Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, February 21, 2015

26/365 (2) Souseiseki

This little one made me leave my French doll groups on Facebook a few days ago, him and other things. I posted the official picture of this doll and her sister and they only received super negative comments. After five, I thought: "If the next person doesn't have something nice to say, I'm out of here." The next two people complained, I left with the pics. Today, I went to the doll store and they had a lot of recent arrival, including this little one who is yet only for pre-order and will be released next month. I was happy to be finally able to take my own pictures as I didn't on the doll show. I'm not pre-ordering her, but I'll sure get her at some point after she comes out as well as her twin sister. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment