Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, December 19, 2014

Cinema Special: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug


Welcome to a new Thursday Cinema.

This week to celebrate that "The Hobbit:  The Battle of the Five Armies" was out at the cinema yesterday, we have two movie posts this week. Yesterday, I talked about "The hobbit: An unexpected journey" and today about "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".

Story: Bilbo Baggins and his friends have been through half of a difficult journey but more difficulties lay ahead. They need to be on time for the last light to show them the lock of the Lonely Mountain and then there is still the dragon.

My feeling: Somehow, I enjoyed the second moving more than the first. I think it was mostly due to the introduction of more Elves on the way and of the human helping them to escape the Elven kingdom. As the first movie was more about learning to trust each other and the changes in Bilbo Baggins, this one was more about the task that needed to be accomplished. I found it at the same time more serious and funnier. I was also nice to have a girl really taking part in the hunt of the enemies.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment