Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 3, 2014

Fairy World Part 3 (NaNoWriMo 2014)

It's time for your new daily part of Fairy World!

Today you'll see more about Yue. I think he always has his way of getting in trouble, even more than anyone else, don't you think so? 
He is obviously my less lucky character, if you forgot about the dead one, that is. I mean, the others have been in trouble and when they get in trouble again, they have friends to watch their back, powerful one. Yue is not only most of the time on his own or with someone he has to care about, but he also has nobody to take care of him and not even his memory to hold him back as well as, his ability to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy today's part.
And don't forget to enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment