Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fairy World Part 10 (NaNoWriMo 2014)




So yesterday I wrote about 500 words, so no need to make a part just for so little. Today I manage to completely catch up and I'm even 110 words in advance so everything is good again, except for my little headache but that will pass soon, I took some aspirin.

Today's part is really pure madness, because I stopped wanting to concentrate the writing on the Fairy World and let the character free which might me the reason why it took me only 4 heures to catch up and a lot less struggle than before.

There are a lot of little parts which might be extended or suppressed upon editing. I hope you'll enjoy.

Don't forget to enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.


And here is the cursor!! It's moving, it's moving! Almost half way!

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment