Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fairy World Part 1 (NaNoWriMo 2014)

As promised, here is the first part of Fairy World written last night between 3am and 4.20am. I'll probably write more today but you'll read that tomorrow. 

It starts a little bit strange because I take it just straight at the end of Blue Angel. Really, I'm not sure if they are going to make two different novels, but I'll see that when Fairy World is finished. If you don't understand anything, either just listen to Azazel, because he is the one everyone is going to follow or go back to read Blue Angel.

I hope you'll enjoy. Don't forget to  Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.




And here is the new sticker for you to see my words count progresses.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment