Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 31, 2014

NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow

It's November again! 

November is always a create month:
1) because there is my birthday! 
2) because NaNoWriMo is up and you can feel the creativity palpable in the air.

I love the new NaNo banner, isn't it too awesome?

As I already made a post about what to do to win NaNoWriMo with 100% certainty (unless you got hit by a car... maybe, I haven't tried that.) I'm not going to be tipping you again, if you want the magic tips, just go here

My crazy plan for November is to finish my demon series, which apparently needs 2 more books, which every time I write a book need about two more books. So that's likely not to happen. I want to get a lot more than 50k words done this month, but I also have a lot of other things to do (like getting done with my reading list still 10 books behind and my crazy sewing frenzy, have you seen those doll clothes? They are amazing. )

Anyway, from tomorrow I will try to upload the new draft on a daily basis, of course I'll still be up for the usual blog posts (I don't have any travel post to add for the moment but I'll think about it). The story will start right after the end of "Blue Angel" for which you can read the first draft here, or in order here, if you need to refresh your memory about the story. If there are missing part of drafts that you would like to read, just let me know as Yudu has a tendency to remove them after a year.

I hope you'll enjoy your November!

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment