Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

WeWriWar 69 Demon and Fairy




Hello everyone!

Welcome to Week-end Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday.
So my internet is now ok! I should be able to write comments for everyone this week, youpi! On the other side, I have a cover ready for Rainbow Catcher, let me know what you think. I should have one or two more designed before I make the final decision.

In the previous episodes: Seti let the chaos got out of him as the father of his sister's fiance threaten to break the engagement. Wild, he flies to the beach to see the only person near whom he can get rid of the Chaos without pain, the fairy Kallisto in the Human world below his. He can only observe her through a tidal pool. But this time, she is in danger. Trying to rescue her from a snake, Seti lands in the world below. However, as Kallisto tries to touch him, he flies away back to his hidden place on the beach and listen to Kallisto's conversation with her best friend Kelpie who once again proposes to her and is refused. Kallisto needs to choose between Kelpie or going back to the fairy world to marry prince Kordelius. As the night comes, Kallisto goes home and so does Seti and of course his parents are all weird... (Remember, Seti used his forbidden power and left without an explanation... ) Then Seti was mysteriously pushed in his room, in the dark and apparently turned blind. This week, Seti is trying to control the Chaos who wants to take over his body.

Here are my 8 sentences, the weirdness continues (He is Seti and It is the Chaos). And we start where we left off last weeks


He started to wonder if the Chaos could hear his thoughts, he didn’t really care. The Chaos was a part of him even though he would have been happy to get rid of it.
“I’m not a part of you I am you,” the Chaos answered loudly making Seti shake violently.
“Which answers my question,” Seti thought. “But in this case, why would I hurt myself like that?”
“It’s fighting against your true nature that’s hurting you,” the Chaos said.
For the first time it wasn’t yelling anymore, well for the second time Seti remembered. The first and unique time before was when he had finally abandoned all hope of having a normal life.


Answer to last week's comments:

I think Seti is going to win against the Chaos this time around. Maybe he'll finally figure out for real what it actually is. I hope you're not disappointing, that they jumped into a conversation so fast.  
We'll see why the Chaos can't use his powers later, everything shall be explained... 

 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

9 comments:

  1. oh, so maybe he's close to understanding the Chaos and that's the only way to get rid of him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out if he wins against Chaos-- or accept it. Whatever needs to be done so he can move forward with his life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally intrigued by this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “It’s fighting against your true nature that’s hurting you,”

    That is true in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, self knowledge is the first step to mastery, I think. Enjoyed the snippet, always a Seti fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "“It’s fighting against your true nature that’s hurting you,” the Chaos said"
    Good one.
    I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll sat it again hooked. Great snippet this week. cant wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohhh, I want more. Fantastic snippet!

    ReplyDelete