Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday Cinema: The Girl who kicked the hornet's nest

Welcome to a new Thursday Cinema. So last week we had the sequel of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the Swedish version of 2009 of The Girl who Played With Fire. Once again, I watched the movie in Swedish.
This movie comes from the book: " Luftslottet som sprängdes" by Stieg Larsson, I still haven't read the book yet you know the deal, my Swedish is improving but not yet quite good enough.

Story: The story starts back just at the end of the previous movie. Lisbeth tried to kill her father with an ax after he shot her and buried her alive. She is really hard to kill. She is taken to the hospital in a pitiful state and needs to recover before her trial. It has been proven that she didn't kill the journalists and Bjurman, but she is still accused of attempted murder. Mikael Blomkvist is gathering proof to show that it was self defense by telling the story of her life and uncovering the conspiracy.

My feelings: There is less action as for once Lisbeth is not in a life threatening situation, but still Mikael knows how to almost get killed. I truly think they would make a great couple. I'm sure he is in love with her. It's good that Lisbeth finally got what she needed and a safe environment. I really enjoyed the trial and her reactions. I also like her style which kinda yell "I don't care" and "you can't reach me". It was impressive to see her go through the psychological test. She has a very strong personality. I just love the main character. Now about the rest of the movie. It has a very strong and steady plot. I can't wait to read the novel. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment